The Consulate of Panama operates by appointments only.
To schedule an appointment please call: 202-483-1407 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
El Consulado de Panamá atiende solamente con cita.
Para solicitar una cita por favor llame al: 202-483-1407 o envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com o firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in visiting Panama!
Please read the following information carefully, as it may help you save time and money when you require Consular assistance for your next trip or to complete important documentation. This website is updated on a regular basis, so make sure to check back for any changes that may currently be applicable.
• If you are sending documents by mail, we recommend you use Express Mail, Priority Mail or a Courier to avoid delays.
• Please include a self-addressed prepaid envelope for the return of your documents. Include a cover letter with your telephone number and email address where you can be reached in case you need to be contacted for additional information.
• If your documents are incomplete for any reason, they may be sent back to you with a letter explaining the corrections that need to be made.
• All fees must be paid by money order or certified check made out to Consulate of Panama. We do not accept personal checks. Cash will only be accepted if applying in person.
• All documents should be sent to the following address:
CONSULADO DE PANAMA
2862 McGILL TERRACE, N.W.
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20008
• If you are applying in person, we attend by appointment only. Our hours of operation are from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding U.S. Federal Holidays at the address of 2862 McGill Terrace, NW, Washington, DC 20008.
• If you have specific questions, send us an email at email@example.com.
NOTE: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT E-MAILS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE ORDER THAT THEY ARE RECEIVED WITHIN A SPAN OF 24-48 HOURS.